Quote

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. Mark Twain





Friday, August 20, 2010

A Tribute to Max

Max, a Bull Mastiff, passed away peacefully this morning at 9am, in the comfort of his home and in the loving arms of his owner, Ms CL. She had adopted him some years back and had given him the best of everything - from numerous car rides, to swims on the beach, to his very own swimming pool. 

Max had tick fever slightly more than a month ago and despite two blood transfusions over the past week, he got weaker by the day and finally passed on this morning.

To all who knew Max, he was a gentle giant - he lived to play! Ball games, swimming - those were his greatest pleasures. And when Max came near you - be sure to scram because his saliva would definitely give you a refreshing foam bath.

Max lived to play!
Rosina and Max in Club Pets
(Read full article)

Animal Communicator, Ms Rosina Arquati, loved Max dearly as well. Ever since she met him in March this year, they have been communicating and having long discussions about Max's swimming pool! No kidding! Rosina arrives next weekend and was scheduled to have a dinner date with Max. Alas, he couldnt wait for her. Rosina will however, attend Max's private cremation when she arrives in Singapore.

To all that have loved and lost.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
by Mary Frye

A song for Max. Bless you, Max. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Count

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."- Unknown